Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Little Makeup Haul & Other News

Hello Everybody!

First off, HAPPY MARCH!!! Second, I can't believe it's already March! I graduate in less than three months... what?! since when did that happen? Where did the school year go? what happened? Since when do I start university in the fall? This is all happening so fast. To be brutally honest, I'm quite scared. Granted I did know that once second semester starts the year whizzes by. I'm trying to make the most of the last half of my senior year. So, this year I am in the  school musical! We are doing Beauty & the Beast (eep!) I absolutely LOVE this show. I am playing one of the Silly Girls (one the three girls that are totally loved up with Gaston). I am super excited.

Okay, so at the weekend last, I went out to target with my mum to run some errands. I (as usual) went to the cosmetics section and found two gorgeously on sale palettes from Pixi.


I purchased these for $6.60 when originally priced $22.00 (YOWZA) super duper sale, yes yes yes. The palettes contain eight eye shadows and a blush, that one's in the middle.


I got one in more neutral shades, and one in more pinks and things. These were being clearances for spring and I jut couldn't resist. I mean, there's no such thing as too many palettes... right?

I think I shall be posting a tutorial with one of these quite soon.

Much love & Glitter,
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment