Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Ok, Here We Go Again.

Hello Everybody!

So even though I know, I'm really the only one who sees, this I'm going to do it again. I'm now in college, I've been here for about two months. And I'm rather happy. I went through sorority recruitment, and I pledged Tri Delta! I couldn't be happier being in Tri Delta, it was the best decision I Think I've ever made.


So I have had time for me to settle in college, and kind of get into the groove of things. It was definitely a big change from high school, and I really like it. I'm happy :) As I've said before, I attend the University of Arizona, I'm majoring in eSociety. Its essentially data analytics, through social media. I'm planning on double minoring in gender studies and theatre. But who knows if that'll stick. I might change four times. I'm only a freshman.

This is just my update, I think I'll be happier with this decision of blogging again :) Get ready for a halloween post at the end of the month, as well as some holiday craft tutorials and maybe some hair and make up as well. You never know.

Pip pip cheerio,
much love & glitter
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment