Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Five Minute Makeup!

Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to share my five minute makeup! Yes you read that right, only five minutes. 

I've found myself running out of the house a bit rushed as of late and I've only had so much time for make up. So here's my five minute make-up routine for you all!

First apply some concealer under your eyes to conceal any dark circles and puffiness. I'm using the Garnier Nutrisse, anti-dark circle roller, it's just like their anti-puff eye roller but with concealer! I'm just rolling it three to four times under my eyes and patting it in with my C-shaped foundation brush.


Next I'm using my boi-ing concealer from Benefit Cosmetics to cover any blemishes I might have. I absolutely LOVE this concealer. It covers everything! It is a higher end concealer, but it is amazing. Feel free to use whatever you have! Just pat in your concealer with your fingers.


Now I'm going to apply a BB cream, I am going to use the Garnier BB Cream in shade light medium. If you can't find this one, I also like the maybelline BB Cream, or if you prefer a high end option the Dior BB Cream is really nice and has SPF 30, which is quite rare to find in BB creams.
Another nice thing about BB cream is that you don't need brush to apply it! Just apply your BB Cream with your fingers evenly, also make sure to go just below your jaw line so you don't get that weird shadow, that let's people know you're wearing foundation.


To add a bit of colour to my face I'm using a e.l.f. cheek stain/highlight in a shade called persimmon. It's a really nice peachy pink, that just add a gorgeous warm, peachy glow. It's great if you just want something simple or understated. 
Just do two brief swipes on the apples of your cheeks (smile, and where your cheeks rise and those are the apples!) and rub it in with your fingers in a circular motion.

EYE TIME!
I'm using my Pixi Endlessly Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa, it's a really nice dark brown. Just line your upper lash line as close to you lash line as you can. You can also smudge it a bit for a slightly smokey effect if you like.


Next I'm using my Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express mascara, in Black Drama. I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I wasn't really that thrilled at first, but then I used it again and it's just magnificent. It keeps my lashes curled and gives just the right amount of volume and lengthening.


And LASTLY I'm just going to powder my T-zone with my Laura Mercier mineral powder, you can use whatever you have. if you are using a loose mineral powder there should be some powder residue  in the lid and that is all you need, just swirl your powder brush in the lid and brush across you forehead, nose, and chin.


Just add a bit of any kind of lip product you like and that's it! You're done! Makeup done in five minutes.

I hope you enjoyed my five minute makeup.
Much love & Glitter
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment