Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

Hey there internet land, I'm Kendall aka Kendallina. One of my new year's resolutions was to start a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog! So here goes, I know I'm being a bit of an eager beaver starting before 2014 has even started, but it is New Years Eve, so why not? I am currently a senior in high school, and applying to colleges and such. I will try to post a blog at least once a week if not more, I will eventually be posting videos on my youtube channel which you can go to in the links box. I will also link it down below. On this wonderful blog I plan on posting make-up and hair tutorials as well as seasonal fashion look books, hauls & challenges (possibly the three minute make-up challenge...hmmmm). I will also post them as videos on my youtube channel. I'll be featuring both high end and drug store cosmetics in my tutorials and such.

Starting a beauty blog is something I've wanted to do for quite a while. And I know, 'who actually sticks to their new year's resolution?', well I'm going to do my best and try! I am going to apologize now if I miss weeks, as I said before I am in high school. I have AP courses and I will have AP tests in spring as well as finals. Now I may not be posting later in January because I still haven't taken my mid-term finals. Anyway, I'm so glad that I have been able to create Kenallina Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle.

I hope you all enjoy my blog!
Much love & Glitter,
Kendall xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment