Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Top Ten Favourite Lip Products

Hey there Glitterbugs!

I went through a bunch of my lip products and plucked out my top ten favourites, and thought I would share. And these are by no means in any specific order. And I hope that you all enjoy and find something new!

have also uploaded a video for this post on my YouTube channel which you can get to in the links box in the sidebar. :)



The first product (these are going from right to left) is the fresh SUGAR lip treatment that is just plain clear, it has SPF 15 which is quite nice and keeps your lips soft and supple. 
Can be purchased at Sephora for $22.50.

The second is the Cover Girl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in shade 230 which is Coral. It's really nice tinted lip balm that has mango butter in it, and it is fantastic. By the way that's my second one :) This can be purchased at most drug stores for about $7.59

The third is the Revlon Lip Butter in shade 015 Tutti Fruitti this moisturizes like a lip balm but applies color like a lipstick. It comes in a multitude of clours and is quite nice. This can also be purchased at most drug stores for $6.49.

The fourth is No.7 Poppy King in Number Three Glamour it's a quite lovely neutral pink cream lipstick. It's great for all year round and goes with almost everything. This can be purchased at Target for $9.99 and at Boots for I'm not sure how much because I live in America...

The fifth is a Sephora brand lipstick in Sexy Game, it's perfect for autumn/winter (although I wear it all the time) and is a lovely berry shade. And this can be purchased at Sephora for $12.50.

The sixth is an Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Fbomb it's a bright orangey red that looks quite like a candy apple. Great for really all the time, or maybe just special occasion ;) It can be purchased at Sephora for $19.00

The seventh and eighth are Stila Lip Glaze Sticks in shades Fruit punch and Peach. These are really nice lip glosses, although the lip glaze sticks can be quite sticky and tacky, so be careful! They can be purchased at Urban Outfitters in a 5 pack for $18.00 and I can't find these at Sephora or Ulta...hmmmm I did buy these quite a long time ago *cough two years cough cough*

The ninth is a Buxom Lips plumping gloss in Bambi, which unfortunately they don't make anymore :(. BUT! A similar shade that you can get is the Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in YOW for $19.00 from Sephora. It's a really pretty pearlescent pink, with plumping qualities.

And the last is a Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Mulberry. It looks quite dark but goes on much lighter and it's really nice for autumn/winter and spring as well. But I mean you could definitely wear it year round. And it can be purchased from lauramervier.com for $20.00

(Me wearing Sexy Game it's my current go-to lipstick. What sort of face am I making?) 

Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Cheers!
Much love & Glitter
xoxo <3

PS. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment