Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween!

Hello Everybody!

So it is Halloween! This past week, my house did a halloween themed chapter dinner, and everyone dressed up and it was so much fun! Also this week we had our first Date Dash! Thursday night we had our Halloween Date Dash, I went as Rapunzel :)
Here's a picture of me from before the Date Dash


I know, but Kendall you have brown hair! But, technically so does Rapunzel. Her hair goes from being blonde to brown, so I think it works that I have ombréd hair.
I just put it in a long side braid down the right side of my face.

So Here's What I did for my makeup!

I started out with applying the Maybelline Baby Skin primer just using my fingers.

then I applied my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab, I used the Expert Face brush from Real Techniques.

I covered up any spots, or discoulourations with my boi-ing by benefit concealer in shade 02, just patted it in with my fingers again.

I have quite oily eyelids, so I always have to prime them. I used the Shadow Insurance eye primer from Too Faced, again just patted it on with my fingers.

I put on my blush, whilst my eye primer dried. I used the Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow, it creates a really nice pink flush, using the contour brush from Real Techniques. Yeah and I know, that's not the brush's purpose, but it just fills the apples of my cheeks perfectly.

I used te NARS palette in Isolde which is a light and dark bronze duo.I decided to do these colours instead of purples, because I thought a more subtle and bronzy/gold look, was more appropriate for Rapunzel. Besides they reminded me of the lanterns :) I covered the entire lid in the lighter bronze and then used the darker  bronze in the outer corner, blended into the middle. I used the Base Shadow brush from Real Techniques, and the Crease/Blender brush from Too Faced, for the darker bronze. I then used Walk of Shame from my Naked Basics Palette on the brow bone using the Detailer brush from Real Techniques.

I then used my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliner in Zero to line my upper lash line and my lower water line.

I curled my lashes with my Shu Umera Eyelash Curler, and I swear by it. I know it's more expensive, but I absolutely LOVE it.

I used the Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof Formula for my masacara. I just think this holds the curl in your lashes the best.

I filled my brows with Faint, a matte brown, also from my Naked Basics Palette, using the Brow brush from Real Techniques.

Lastly I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade 04 Sandstorm, using the Powder brush from Real Techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment