Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chinese New Year = New Cosmetics

Hello everybody! 

So as I have mentioned in my about page, I am half Chinese. And Chinese New Year has come and gone. What is Chinese New Year? For all of you that do not know, it is the celebration of the new lunar year, and with that comes little red envelopes with money in them! So what did I do? Went to sephora naturally!


During my nice little excursion I was able to get (EEP!) the Naked 3 palette!!! *insert excited face here* I AM SO EXCITED TO USE IT! It's just so gorgeous and FULL of brilliant rose gold shades. I didn't even know it was possible to love makeup this much...


I also got two things that were nicely on sale. I purchased the Too Faced Jingle All the Way limited edition (Christmas only) palette. It's similar to their chocolate palette in the sense that the palette it's self is the size of an iPhone 5. It also came with this pretty pink and gold case for iPhone 5 (which I do have soooo new case for me!) although I am quite accident prone and don't think I'll be using that case anytime soon. 


And the last item I got was the Sephora Collection, Glitter Eye and Primer Duo in gold. The primer in it isn't the best, but the shadow is great. Because it is a loose glitter you can control how much of it goes on your eye, and you can wear it WITHOUT looking like a showgirl! (HURRAH!) 


So keep your eyes peeled you might just get a makeup tutorial soon on my YouTube channel! So head over there by clicking on YouTube in the links bar! And a lush haul possibly? Hmmmmmm. Look out for all of those and Happy (really late) Chinese New Year!

Much love & Glitter
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment