Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Pamper Evening!

Hello Everybody!

So it has been a very stressful week so far and I really needed to relax. So I decided to have a bit of a pamper evening. I have run a bath, and I'm using the very last of my White Christmas Bath Box from LUSH. I know, I can't believe I lasted this long either. I've saved my favourite Christmas bath bomb until now which is the Luxary Lush Christmas Pud, and it makes your bath look like Ribena. It's so pretty!! And I've used my fairy wand bubble bar as well, because I just feel as though a pamper evening isn't complete with out some bubbles. :) I've also put a scoop of Epsom salts in to relax all my muscles. Ahhhhhhh, so relaxing.


I'm just going to lay in my bath with some Grey's Anatomy, my favourite candle, and use some grapefruit body butter from the body shop to make my skin extra soft after. 



I hope this has inspired you to have a nice little de-stresser, or a pamper evening of your own. :)


Much love & glitter and I will see you very soon!
Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment